Last updated: February 7, 2017
Thank you for accessing Texplexpark.com (the “Site”) operated by TexPlex, L.L.C. (“TexPlex”). Here at TexPlex, we respect your privacy and want to make sure you know exactly what happens with any information collected through the Site.
This Policy only applies to this Site and any TexPlex social media platform. This Policy does not apply to any offline collection of personal information or any site not operated by TexPlex, L.L.C.
The Short Version
We collect your information only with your consent, whether the limited information you agree to provide by using the Site or the information you provide when requesting information or scheduling an event. We only collect the minimum amount of data needed to serve your needs and maximize your interactions with this Site. Further, we do not sell your information to third parties and only use your information as described in the Policy.
The Purpose of Collecting Information
TexPlex collects information in several different ways on the Site. The purpose of gathering this information is to allow us to maximize the user experience, such as:
- To streamline your user experience by keeping your contact information on file, so you do not have to re-enter the information;
- To maintain a contact list to respond to any questions or comments you may have or to contact you regarding any reservations/purchases you make through the Site;
- To help us pinpoint what areas of the Site users access most and tailor the Site’s experience around that data; and
- To contact you with information regarding new attractions, upcoming events, discounts, or other information.
Information Gathered While Browsing
If you are browsing the Site, we collect the same basic information most websites collect.
- The Site uses common internet tools such as cookies and web logs to collect browser types, language preference, whether you accessed the site through a referral site like a search engine, other websites requested, and the date and time of access.
- Additionally, we may collect potentially personal information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We use this basic information collected when you browse to determine how users are interacting with the Site and to protect the Site’s security.
- This Site may also employ web beacons, such as ad banners, to deliver cookies that assist in gathering the basic information previously discussed.
- Additionally, we may use third party advertising firms who employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising success and tailor advertising to your interests. The third party advertising firms do not collect any personal information.
- As is true with most websites, this Site employs log files to recognize the URL from which you access the Site. Additionally, the log files may collect your Internet Protocol Address, Internet Service Provider, and the date and time you access the Site. We use this information for internal system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and various troubleshooting needs.
Information Gathered Through Your Input
If you schedule an event, contact us through the website, or make a purchase, we collect some personal information that you provide (“User Provided Personal Information”). User Provided Personal Information may include information such as your name, phone number, birthdate, e-mail address, billing and shipping information, purchase history, and credit card information. This information is used to fulfill orders, confirm appointments, pay for events or items you purchase, contact you with order issues, scheduling issues, or marketing information, and to verify you are over 18 years of age. We will not sell your User Provided Personal Information to third parties, but we may use the User Provided Personal Information for internal marketing purposes, which may be operated by a third party. The information used for marketing is limited to your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and your purchase history on the Site. Additionally, we may use your name (generally first name and last initial) for testimonials, reviews, frequently asked questions, or other internal marketing purposes for the Site, without compensation. For example, TexPlex may share a review left by you on a TexPlex social media platform on the Site.
User Provided Personal Information may be used to determine market trends and improve the Site’s Accessibility. Additionally, the information may be used to improve the Site’s layout, improve internal outreach and marketing efforts, or other internal uses focused on enhancing the user experience.
Use to Contact You
The User Provided Personal Information you provide may be used to contact you regarding order status, to confirm product purchases and events scheduled by you, to offer discounts or new products, and to send a newsletter or advertising e-mail to the e-mail address you provide. You may, at any time, unsubscribe from any marketing or advertising and request your account/information be suspended.
External Use of Information
TexPlex may, at times, be required to provide your User Provided Personal Information to third parties to perform specific tasks for TexPlex. For example, TexPlex must provide the United States Postal Service or another parcel company with your name and shipping address to deliver any products ordered from the website.
Additionally, your credit card information may be provided to credit card processing companies to facilitate payment for products or services you order. We encrypt all credit card information through secure methods meant to ensure your privacy and security. However, please remember that no method can ensure total security.
We may disclosure your User Provided Personal Information, if required, in response to lawful requests from law enforcement officials, subpoenas, court orders, or otherwise by law. Additionally, such User Provided Personal Information may be disclosed to protect TexPlex’s legal rights.
Social Media Usage
In addition to this Site, the Policy also extends to your use of our social media pages. By accessing and posting to TexPlex’s various social media platforms, you agree to allow us to repost, share, respond, and otherwise use the information posted on both the Site and various TexPlex social media pages. For example, a review placed on one of TexPlex’s social media pages may be shared or linked on TexPlex’s main Site. TexPlex’s ability to use information you share on various social media pages and this Site includes the text of any posts made by you and pictures or video shared.
Additionally, TexPlex reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any posts or comments that are harassing, demeaning, threatening, vulgar, contain inappropriate language, discriminatory, obscene, or otherwise deemed inappropriate.
Offline Collection, Use, & Disclosure of Information
We treat any information collected via telephone call, in person, through social media, or via any other means in accordance with our above-outlined web procedures.
Updates and Changes to the Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We place all changes to the Policy on this page for your convenience. TexPlex encourages you to review the Policy from time to time to see if any information has changed. All changes to the terms of this Policy are deemed retroactive. If you have any questions, please contact us at (972) 752-2223 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Questions, Comments, or Further Information
Should you have any questions, comments, or requests for further information, please contact us at via mail at:
881 Miller Road
Midlothian, Texas 76065